Josh and Andrea Photography:
1. Where are you located? Do you travel? We are based out of West Michigan, but yes we travel everywhere!
2. What is your pricing? Starting at $3450
3. Why should a bride + groom hire you for their wedding day? What do you believe makes you stand out from other vendors in your area of expertise? When we meet with our couples, we are really passionate about letting our couples know that “If you are looking for someone to just show up and take photos for you, we might not be the photographers for you. However, if you are looking for someone who you MIGHT just become friends with, someone who is going to be jumping up and and down and cheering for you as you walk down the aisle, and someone who is going to geek out over every single beautiful aspect of your wedding day…then we might be the photographers for you!"
5. What is your favorite part of the Wedding day?
- Andrea: Bride and Groom portraits! By the time we get to the wedding day, we are genuinely friends with our couples, so it’s such a fun time to take their portraits and celebrate with them on their wedding day!
- Josh: The First Look! There’s nothing like seeing the look on our groom’s face when he sees his bride for the first time!
6. Any other info you'd like the bride + groom to know about you up front? We learned very quickly that if someone told us to simply “Look cute” when we were in front of a camera, we had no idea what to do (or what that even meant!) So we don’t do that to you either! Every single one of our images is created to help both you look and feel natural in front of the camera while we are doing all of the hard work for you!
Blooming Heart Photography
1. Where are you based? Do you travel? I am located in Muskegon/Grand Rapids but I travel all over the world!
2. What is your pricing? My starting price is $2300 for an 8-hour package. I would consider this "moderate" pricing.
3. Why should a bride + groom hire you for their wedding day? I want my couples to feel comfortable in front of the camera. I value candid moments and capturing genuine emotions so I love to use prompted poses and movement poses. I try my very best to get to know my couples as much as possible before meeting so I can figure out how to run each session. I think everyone deserves great photos and I want everyone I take photos of to feel beautiful. I love connecting with new couples and I truly love capturing each couple's unique love story.
4. What is your favorite part of the wedding day? I LOVE getting ready time. Everyone always has those "pre-wedding jitters" while getting ready which is super cute. I also love seeing that melt away as soon as the couple sees each other for the first time (whether that be during a first look or during the ceremony). That's one of the most precious and raw moments that I get to capture throughout the day.
5. Anything else you'd want the bride + groom to know about you? I'm a huge animal lover and I have a super cute husky named Aspen :)