Grand Rapids Wedding Planner
Ball Park Floral & Gifts
1. Where are you located? West Side of Grand Rapids, MI on the corner of Fulton & Valley.
2. Do you travel? Yes
3. What is your pricing? Custom, depending on client's needs and requests.
4. Why should a bride + groom hire you for their wedding day? You'll receive top-level aesthetics from our award-winning designers. We offer decades of professional floral experience.
5. What do you believe makes you stand out from other vendors in your area of expertise? Artistry, quality, and service.
6. What is your favorite part of wedding days? Satisfaction of seeing our shared floral vision come to life!
Viavi Flower Farm: farmers + full service florist
1. Where are you located? Do you travel? Paw Paw & yes!
2. What is your pricing? We have 3 packages: bucket, a la carte, full service... a package for every price point!
3. Why should a bride + groom hire you for their wedding day? What do you believe makes you stand out from other vendors in your area of expertise? We offer one of a kind design with the freshest blooms around! No cookie cutter weddings here!
4. What is your favorite part of wedding days? Seeing the whole day come together!
5. Any other information you would want a bride/groom to know about you up front! We are bit different than other florists, our goal is to hit your budget and goals, not ours. Give us a call and we can chat about all of your options!
Events by I. Candy: Design . Floral . Event Rentals . Event Stationery
1. Where are you located? Do you travel? Located in Grand Rapids MI. Travel up to an hour and a half from our facility.
2. What is your pricing? Prices vary depending on clients needs and vision for the day. Ala Carte Pick Rental Minimum $100, Rental Delivery Minimum $1000, Full Service Minimum $4500
3. Why should a bride + groom hire you for their wedding day? Events by I. Candy specializes in the visual design of your event thru offerings of event design, rentals, custom florals and event stationery. Wanting to bring individuality to each of our client’s events is what has brought about our passion to grow our brand into a company that allows our client’s the space and guidance to curate a design personalized to them.
What is your favorite part of the wedding day? Our favorite part of the event is when all the details are finished. We stop to take it all in. As a team we start with a blank canvas adding layer after layer until it is as our clients imagined. It really is an honor to be able to create this for each of our clients.